Jack A. Goldstone
- 2022. International Handbook of Population Policies (edited with John F. May). New York: Springer.
- 2022. Handbook of Revolutions of the 21st Century (edited with Leonid Grinin and Andrey Korotayev). New York: Springer.
- 2016. Revolution and Rebellion in the Early Modern World, 25th Anniversary Edition. New York: Routledge
- 2018. Crossroads: Comparative Immigration Regimes in a World of Demographic Change. (with Anna Boucher), Cambridge University Press.
- 2016. The New Minority: White Working Class Politics in an Age of Immigration and Inequality. Oxford University Press (North America and Europe).
- 2016. “Comparing Immigration Policies: An Overview from the IMPALA Database,” (with Michel Beine, Brian Burgoon, Mary Crock, Michael Hiscox, Patrick McGovern, Hillel Rapoport, Joep Schaper and Eiko Thielemann). International Migration Review, 50(4).
- 2017. “Network Assemblage of Regime Stability and Resilience,” Journal of Institutional Economics 13(3): 523-548
- 2016. “Fast, Slow and Endless Variation Drives Global Development,” Cambridge Review of International Affairs, 29(4): 1324-1343
- 2013. Dynamics Among Nations: The Evolution of Legitimacy and Development in Modern States. Cambridge: The MIT Press (a. Chinese translation, CITIC Press, forthcoming.)
- 2018. U.S. Grand Strategy in the 21st Century: The Case for Restraint. (edited with B.H. Friedman). Routledge.
- 2017. “All the World’s Stage: Celebrities and Transnational Human Rights Advocacy,” (with. D. Stecula), in Tumbler and Waisbord, Sage Handbook of Human Rights. Routledge.
- 2017. “Step Back: Lessons for U.S. Foreign Policy from the Failed War on Terror,” (with E. Goepner), Cato Institute Policy Analysis #814, June 26, 2017
Sonia Ben Ouagrham-Gormley
- 2014. Barriers to Bioweapons: The Challenges of Expertise and Organization for Weapons Development, Cornell University Press. (2016. Reprinted by KW Publishers, New Delhi, India.)
- 2016. “Life inside the Soviet Bioweapons Program,” in Biological Threats in the Twenty First Century, Filippa Lentzos (ed.), Imperial College Press, London
- 2014. “Distributive Justice and Treaty Efficiency: Impact of Dual-use Research Restrictions on BWC Implementation,” International Negotiation, Vol. 19, no. 3, (November-December, 2014): 543-569
- 2018. “The US-Russia Relationship.” In Mika Aaltola et al., eds., Between Continuity and Change: Making Sense of America’s Evolving Global Engagement (Prime Minister’s Office, Finland)
- 2017. “America’s Dilemma: Dealing with Multiple Adversaries Simultaneously,”Finnish Institute of International Affairs, Working Paper no. 96, June 15
- 2017. “Fluid Dynamics: Global Great Powers in the 21st Century,” Finnish Institute of International Affairs, Working Paper no. 100, October 24, 2017.
- 2017. “Putin and Russia’s Strategic Priorities.” In Ashley J. Tellis, Alison Szalwinski, and Michael Wills, eds., Strategic Asia 2017-18: Power, Ideas, and Military Strategy in the Asia-Pacific (Seattle and Washington, DC: The National Bureau of Asian Research)
- 2016. “U.S. Policy toward Latvia in the Pot-Crimea Era,” in Andris Spruds and Diana Potjomkina, eds., Latvia and the USA: An Ever Closer Partnership in a Changing World, Latvian Institute of International Affairs.
- 2014. Engineering America: The Rise of the American Professional Class, 1838-1920 (ed), Policy Studies Organization/Westphalia Press.
- 2013. Introducing Globalizations, (with Richard W. Mansbach), Sage/CQ Press